Completely dedicated Cinema Room, purpose built outbuilding. Internal dimension are 4.6m x 3.3m. No windows, perfect rectangle.
Fully soundproofed and acoustically treated through mainly DIY sound absorption which also included a semi-baffle wall with 50cm thick acoustic slabs being my entire Acoustically Transparent Screen.
Full velvet ceiling and velvet curtains that pull over the “poster style acoustic panels”. Literally zero light spill anywhere in the room, even with the Projector on.
Now have a 7.4.6 system, but will look at moving to 9.4.6 once DTSX Pro is launched.
- Arendal 1723 S Series through for all base speakers
- XTZ S2 for Atmos duties, but changing to Arendal 1961 Height as soon as available
- 2 x Arendal 1723 Subwoofer 1 – these are positioned being my screen
- 2 x Arendal 1723 Subwoofer 3
- Sony 760ES Projector
- Lumagen Pro 4240
- Marantz 8805
- Emotiva Gen 3 – 4 Channel
- Emotiva Gen 3 – 11 Channel
- Zappiti Pro “Audiocom Edition”
- Zappiti NASRIP
- Panasonic UB700
- Sky Q
- Apple 4kTV
- Philips Hue lighting
- Octane Flex HR Seating
- Mitsubishi Zen AC Unit